Saturday, February 04, 2006

An invitation to His Garden

The following blog is a log, a journal if you will, of a two year walk in prayer. During this time, God has been taking me through a process of getting to know Him, and myself in ways that I have never before understood.

The process has been one of much prayer, some fasting, bible study and quiet time with Him. I hesitate to use the word vision to describe any of this as I do not think it an accurate description. All of this has been more like a strong impression if you will, during times of prayer and seeking His face.

These are my experiences and understandings. I am neither a theologian nor a philosopher. I do not attempt to illustrate doctrine or anything else of such weighty proportions.

I only want to share what God has shown me in the hopes that someone else will be blessed as well.


Maranatha!


Preface-->

No comments: